I’ve been inundated recently with requests for appointments, coming to my email, my cell phone (text & voicemail), my IG acct, and my FaceBook page. So, I thought I’d address a few things. These are things to know before contacting me for an appointment (and some reminders to some of my current clients) —
(1) Masks must be worn inside the salon at all times. If you cannot wear one, please do not make an appointment.
(2) I accept cash and credit or debit card. I do not take Venmo, CashApp, PayPal, etc.
(3) I am scent-sensitive and my studio has no outside ventilation. Watch your smells, please!
(4) I charge a one-time, non-refundable, BOOKING FEE of $30, which goes toward the cost of your service.
(5) I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, a sick policy, and strict COVID policies.
(6) I run a pretty tight ship with my schedule. If you are habitually late, I cannot accommodate you as a client.
(7) Besides myself, my studio can accommodate up to two people, due to COVID restrictions.
(8) I prefer to text, but email or FaceBook messaging (through my business page – please do not message my personal profile) are also accepted. I’m not a fan of voicemail. When scheduling, I’ll need your full name, email address, cell number, and let me know which service(s) you’d like as well as which days & times work best for you. If you’d like nail art as well, or need product from another salon removed, please be sure to include that information as well.
(9) My current pricing includes gratuity. If you wish to show your gratitude for a job well done, consider leaving a review, purchase nail care items & gift certificates from me, interact on my social media accounts, and refer your family & friends.
(10) You are welcome to message me any time/day, but I will not answer you outside of my “communication hours”, which is 8am-6pm, Monday-Saturday. If you message outside of these, I will reply when my CHs resume.
(11) I no longer offer free repairs with one exception – all *new* clients get up to two repairs at no charge at their second appointment with me.
(12) Removal of anything I apply is at no charge. Repairs & removals take time, however, so you need to make sure you’re scheduled for that.
(13) Before messaging for an appointment, please look through my SERVICES section. I’m not the same as the corner shop you may be used to, so some of the services I offer may be different or new to you. I also don’t offer traditional acrylic services.